Ultrasound Black White basic portable 9.7″ LCD
R43,300.00 Incl VAT
This device is suitable in hospitals and clinics for diagnosing liver, GB, spleen, kidney, pancreas, heart, bladder, and uterus. Feature set
This device uses microcomputer technology, Digital Scanning Converter (DSC), variable aperture, multi-section dynamic focusing, high dynamic low noise and wideband pre-amplifier, log compression, TGC control, dynamic filtering, edge enhancement, and frame correlation. The embedded components allow a clear, stable, and high-resolution image.
– Front End with 80 arrays, 20 channels
– Display modes: B, B+B, B+M, M; Gray scales: 256 levels.
– Real-time scanning or picture freezing for analysis.
– Image amplification, black-white reversed, up/down conversed and shift depth in Real-Time.
– Soft-touching keyboard and trackball to make operation faster, convenient and flexible.
– Video connector, outputting PAL-D standard that can be easily connected to large external monitor, VCR or image printer.
– Portable structured with plastic cover.
The use of switch power supply, integrated circuits (FPGA) and Surface Mounting Technology (SMT) make this device portable with a small volume and lightweight.
monitor 1 convex probe battery US9618